Friday, February 6, 2009

The Home Stretch

Twelve days. Twelve days and counting, and it's so hard. On one hand, I'm in a near panic for all I haven't finished yet. On the other, I want to move from carrying her around in my belly to holding her in my arms. I'm just flat-out tired of my pants constantly falling down and being generally bitchy, slow, winded, and unable to sleep well.

Yeah, I know I'll still lose sleep later on, but it will be easier to turn over.

I know the unfinished stuff will come together. It usually does.

The scary unfinished work surrounds my transcripts. I'm working my tailfeathers off so I can get as much done as I can. Some stuff is late which is not good. Lawyers don't like late transcripts. I suppose that, in theory, I could drag my work along to the hospital with me. I'll be there four days anyway, but I really don't want to do that.

Anyway, as a result, I won't be posting on here much. It's possible that I won't post until I get home. I'll see if I can enlist The Oracle to post a picture or two while I'm out of commission, but he'll have the kids all to himself while I'm not home, and I'm not sure if he'll have the time or inclination to be bothered with posting.

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Your first place vote WAS the favorite wiener of all!!

Thanks for playing along!

Hallie :)