Thursday, April 9, 2009

B Truly is Mighty

I'm sorry it's been so long. On 3/28, B contracted strep. It hit me the next day. B missed four days of school the following week, and neither of us felt any better until the antibiotics were coursing through our systems. When I finally felt good enough to post, the USB cable for the camera went missing. I finally unearthed it today, and now I can share some fun news.



At the end of my last post, I predicted that B would be free of training wheels in two weeks. I shot the following video a mere four days later, 3/27, and B was already incubating the strep bacteria.




He has yet to try this on his bike (instead of Precious Daughter's old one), but I imagine he'll give it a go very soon. His bike has a large frame, and it's a long way for his foot to reach the ground so he doesn't fall when he hits the brakes.

Mighty B never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Congrats to the man on the go!!

And balut is what finally gave you a case of the yucks?? Really? Of all MM posts, balut did it??

I love it!!

Hallie