Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Keeps 'em Alive

Last weekend I did not enjoy my wretched stay in a hotel room with two atomic children.

When we arrived home Saturday, Precious Daughter was subtly trying to schmooze her way into going to Becky's party anyway. When she realized I wasn't going to budge, she wrote the following:

7-12-08

Dear Becky
Wher sorry we cuoldint come to your party. It is all becases of Billy! Here the story. We were so good untel tonight. He keeps buging and buging and hruting me! So we couldint come.

Love, (Precious Daughter)
Y

Yep. She even had the little heart in there too. The Oracle is expected to deliver this note the next time he sees the party host.

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I really wish I was one of those people who couldn't care less about animals. It would really make my life much easier.

Watching my "kids" suffer is horrible. Doesn't matter if they have 2 legs or 4....it's still awful.

Hallie

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

HAVE YOU STOPPED BLOGGING?

HALLIE