Coffee Bean tagged me for another meme. That's two of 'em two days in a row. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
This one also has an award attached, but once again I feel I'm ineligible because I don't like twisting others' arms to play. If you want to play, please do.
Seven things I did before: (before what, I wonder?)
1. Worked at a cemetery.
2. EMT (very, very brief, had nothing to do with #1!)
3. Drank champagne.
4. Partied on New Years Eve.
5. Wore leather skirts with fishnet stockings.
6. Regularly used cosmetics.
7. Drove a Firebird w/T-tops (loved that car!!)
Seven things I do now:
1. Yell too much.
2. Self-employed SAHM
3. Wipe noses.
4. Spend too much time on the computer.
5. Have a Facebook account.
6. Procrastinate wherever possible.
Seven things I would like to do:
1. Be more self-disciplined and organized.
2. Be more patient.
3. Own a house on the beach or the river.
4. Ditch our mortgage.
5. Spoil my children (if it wouldn’t -- well -- spoil them.)
6. Maintain an earlier bedtime.
7. Be more adventurous with cooking (hard w/picky kids).
Seven things that attract me to my spouse/significant other (in no particular order):
1. He makes me laugh my butt off, and it's always when I need it most.
2. He’s honest and ethical, almost to a fault.
3. His eyes grabbed my attention when we first met.
4. He is brilliant.
5. He puts up with my forgetfulness.
6. He is an excellent daddy.
7. He gives fabulous hugs.
Seven favorite foods (gosh, only seven?):
1. Cheesesteaks with fried onions (maybe ‘shrooms) w/perfectly crispy fries.
3. Fresh, ripe peaches.
4. The Oracle's chocolate chip cookies
5. My father-in-law’s French onion soup.
6. Waffles w/butter and syrup.
7. Pound Cake.
Seven things I say most often:
1. I'll ______ in just a minute.
2. Where's my purse?
3. I’m sorry, I forgot all about it. (What will I be like when I’m 80?)
4. Fa-la-la!!! (when we had to stop swearing around little children)
5. Do you swear or affirm that the testimony you’re about to give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? (at every deposition.)
6. Can’t you two get along for five minutes!!??
7. I love you!
Seven people I am tagging:
Oh, see? There we go again. Why do I have to tag other people? I feel like a bully.